Heating Maintenance & Service Agreements
Needham Energy encourages all customers to take advantage of our top rated Service Contract covering parts specified in the contract and labor costs associated with those part repairs, 24 hour emergency service, and the annual Tune Up and Cleaning of your oil burner. Also, as a service agreement customer you will receive discounted labor rates on installation or service on other HVAC equipment as well as preferential appointment scheduling for non emergency service and installations. The low annual cost to get the service coverage could prove to be a huge saving should your system need any unexpected repairs.
What’s Included in our Heating Service Agreement?
24 HOUR SERVICE WITH GUARANTEED RESPONSE TIME
Service Agreements allow customers to receive 24 hour technical support performed by our own technicians. We understand that systems can malfunction after normal business hours so we have technicians on call all day, every day.
Service agreements cover the cost of replacement or repair parts listed below. These parts represent some of the most commonly replaced parts, many of which are more expensive than the agreement itself!
Service agreement covers the cost of labor associated with the replacement or repair of the parts specified below. Also service agreements offer a DISCOUNTED LABOR rate for any services/parts noncoverable under the contract and for repairs, service or installation of other HVAC equipment.
PREFERENTIAL APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
The service agreement offers preferential appointment scheduling i.e., should your air conditioning not work on the hottest day of the year, as a service agreement customer you will be our top priority!
TUNE UP & CLEANING
The service agreement includes your annual tune up and cleaning of the oil burner. Preventative Maintenance is vital to the operation of your system and should be performed once a year with or without a service agreement.
Heating Tune-Up Inclusion
- Clean & vacuum oil burner
- Inspect flue & stack pipe
- Replace oil filter & cartridge
- Clean heating pant & check chimney base
- Clean or replace strainers
- Adjust air and oil mixture for maximum efficiency
- Repair air leaks if necessary
- Lubricate burner motor, blower or circulator motor
- Clean or replace air filters (1) per contract
- Clean & adjust electrode, fan
- Check draft stabilizer
- Check controls and switches
- Perform efficiency test
Why Annual Maintenance is vital to your comfort
- Extends the life of your system
- Insures maximum heat and cooling output
- Insures your system is working at optimal efficiency
- Reduces your overall energy costs
- Prevents emergency repairs and service calls when you are least prepared for them
- Covers many parts and labor costs (see contract for parts coverage)
- Offers preferential appointment scheduling i.e., should your air conditioning not work on the hottest day of the year, as a service agreement customer you will be our top priority!
Needham Energy’s Service Agreement
- Twenty-four hour emergency service.
- Guaranteed response time.
- Complete tune up and system inspection.
- Instrument testing for maximum efficiency.
- Fully licensed and insured technicians.
Parts Covered (labor included):
- Blast Tube
- Blower Belt
- Blower Motor (1/3 H.P. max.)
- Burner Coupling
- Burner Fan
- Burner Motor
- Cad Cell Holder
- Cad Cell Relay
- Cad Cell Eye
- Circulator Motor*
- Circulator Relay*
- Delayed Oil Valve
- Draft Regulator
- Electrode Wiring
- Emergency Switch
- End Cone
- Fill Cap
- Firomatic Valve
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Strainer
- Fuel Pump Gasket
- Fuel Jet Line Air Filter (standard)
- Fan & Limit Control
- Gauge Glass
- Gauge Glass Washers
- Ignition Transformer
- Limit Control
- Nozzle Adapter
- Oil Filter Cartridge
- Oil Filter Complete
- Primary Control
- Stack Relay
- Thermostat (standard)*
- Tank Gauge
*Kitchen Zone Only
Additional Heating zones covered for additional cost. Exclusions: No parts are covered unless specifically listed above. All non-covered parts will be billed at prevailing rates. Service agreement is only available to those customers on automatic delivery terms. Needham Energy is not responsible for damage due to inclement weather, floods or other acts of God, or electrical problems etc. Customer will incur the cost of these repairs.