- Check to be sure the power switch to your furnace is in the “on” position
- Raise thermostat temperature by 5 degrees and see if the heat kicks on
- Check that the thermostat is turned on and correctly set
- Press the “reset” button ONE TIME ONLY on your oil burner
- Check circuit breaker for blown fuse or tripped circuits
- Be sure there is oil in your tank
- Call Needham Energy if you have tried all of the above and we will help!
What To Do If You Have No Heat?
Needham Energy is consistently running programs to reward our valuable customers for choosing us as their oil & service providers. LEARN MORE.